If you stream to Mixer from PC or mobile, or if you use a camera while streaming on Xbox through native broadcasting, you will be prompted to renew your stream key on Mixer.com. Here’s what you need to do:
- On your browser, sign into Mixer with your linked Microsoft Account (MSA).
- Navigate to your “Broadcast Dashboard” page, and click on the “Broadcast” tab.
- Select “Get Started” inside the “Broadcast” tab.
- Watch the required Mixer Safety Video.
- Once video is complete, your account will enter a 24-hour review period.
- Once the 24-hour countdown is complete, return to your “Broadcast” tab to read and sign the Streamer Pledge.
- Congratulations, you have received your new stream key! You can now leverage your stream key to continue streaming on Mixer.
Read more on our Official Mixer Blog post