What is Sub Gifting?
Sub gifting (or subscription gifting) allows anyone to purchase a channel subscription on behalf of another user in order to gift them the benefits of a subscriber.
How do I gift a subscription?
1. To buy a gift sub, you'll need to be on a Partnered Mixer channel with a SUB button.
2. Click the SUB button to open the purchasing option menu.
3. On the purchasing menu you'll find several option - select "GIFT A SUB".
4. On the following screen you'll be prompted to pick a user to gift the subscription to. Select the desired user and click "GIFT NOW".
If you are using anything other than a PC, only names of people who are currently in chat, not already an active subscriber, and who are not in lurk mode should show in the search results.
5. From here you'll be prompted to enter your Microsoft account payment details. Follow the prompts to complete your purchase!
Who can I gift a subscription to on Mixer.com?
If using a PC: Anyone on Mixer, who isn’t an active subscriber, not actively banned / timed out in the channel, and not in lurk mode.
If using any other platform: Anyone watching the channel who isn’t an active subscriber, not actively banned / timed out in the channel, and not in lurk mode.
My subscription didn't get applied. What do I do?
Please reach out to our Support Team at https://mixer.com/contact or email@example.com to let us know and they'll look into the issue. Provide the following information so that they may better assist you.
1. Your Mixer account name.
2. The Channel you bought the subscription in.
3. The user that should have received the gift.
4. The order number for the purchase as seen at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
What if someone else gifts a subscription at the same time?
If you managed to gift a subscription at the same time to the same user, the subscription benefits should stack to the recipient.
Can I gift more than one sub at a time?
Currently you are only able to gift one subscription at a time.
Why can’t I gift a subscription to this user on Mixer.com?
They are either already subscribed to the channel, banned / timed out from the channel, or in lurk mode so you will not be able to gift them a subscription. If that is not the case, please contact support at https://mixer.com/contact
What platform is global search available on?
Currently, this is desktop only.