Q: What is Channel Progression?
- Channel Progression is a per channel ranking system that allows you to show your dedication to that channel! You can rank up by interacting in a channel and get a fancy badge next to your name as you progress.
Q: How do I rank up?
- You rank up by participating in that channel. To find out how you can gain more hearts, click the icon to the left of the chat input box.
Q: What are hearts?
- You can think of hearts as your experience points for the channel. The more you get, the more you'll rank up!
Q: What is the max rank?
- Currently the max rank is 99.
Q: I subscribed, but don't see the hearts?
- Fear not, you did get them! However, if you subscribed to the channel while it was offline, it won't show until the streamer is live.
Q: Can I turn off Channel Progression?
- There is currently no way to turn off Channel Progression from the channel side or user's end.
Q: What channels have Channel Progression?
- All channels on Mixer have Channel Progression enabled.
Q: What platforms can I earn Channel Progression on?
- You earn Channel Progression hearts while using Mixer on any platform.
Q: Can I manually grant hearts to my viewers?
- Yes!, use the /givehearts <username> <amount> command to give hearts to your viewers
Q: Can I manually remove hearts from my viewers?
- Yes!, use the /remove hearts<username> <amount> command to remove hearts from your viewers
Q: Why did my rank reset?
- If you are inactive in the channel for X time, your rank will reset.
- Level 48 and under: No activity in the channel for 90 days.
- Level 49 and up: No activity in the channel for 18 months.