Channel Editors are people you entrust to help manage your channel and it's content. Unlike Channel Moderators, they cannot ban or timeout users from your chat, however users can be given both roles.
What exactly can a Channel Editor do?
- Edit your stream title with chat command "/settitle What you want to name the stream"
- Edit the game being played with chat command "/setgame Game Name"
- Edit your channel audience rating with chat command "/setaudience family/teen/18+" Remember to keep the rating in line with our rules as outlined here.
- Launch MixPlay apps for the channel by clicking the 3 dot more button to the right of the follow and share buttons on desktop.
- Edit the channel's description by clicking the "EDIT" button in the top right of the channel description.
- Delete or rename past broadcasts and clips.
- Create Clips.
How do I assign someone Channel Editor?
- Visit Mixer.com
- Navigate to your avatar in the top right of the screen
- Click "Broadcast Dashboard"
- Click "Users" at the top of the page
- Search the user you wish to promote. If the name exists, it should show.
- Click the 3 dot menu to the right of the name you wish to promote
- Click "Promote to Channel Editor" and you're all set!