How to set up Streamlabs OBS with Mixer:
1. Download Streamlabs OBS from https://streamlabs.com/streamlabs-obs
2. Once downloaded and installed, sign in with your Mixer account to connect your Mixer alerts directly in Streamlabs OBS.
3. If you have used OBS before, you can Import your settings, or you can create a new setup by selecting “Start Fresh.”
4. Go to “Settings” and open the “Stream” tab.
5. Under the Service tab, click “Mixer.com-FTL” which will then give you a field to add your Stream Key.
6. To get your Stream Key, go to the Broadcast Dashboard page on Mixer.com >> Click on the double square icon to copy your key.
7. Back to Streamlabs OBS >> paste your stream key in the “Stream Key” field >> Click Save.
8. You’re all set! Happy streaming!
Bonus Reminder: when using FTL (Faster than Light Streaming Protocol) you will gain the "Auto" option from the recommended server list.
Any time this option (Auto) is available, we will always recommend streaming with "Auto" to ensure the best ingest server is selected for your broadcast.
Got feedback? Post your comments on their feedback page.