The HypeZone Channels are the must-watch Mixer channels featuring the most exciting, down-to-the-wire action. HypeZone switches between Mixer streamers closest to winning the coveted Chicken Dinner/Victory Royale, hosting the streamer until they either win or die. This gives viewers the opportunity to discover streamers of all levels during the most intense moments of the game.
What games support the HypeZone?
When will you be adding new games to the HypeZone?
- We're looking at adding new games to join the HypeZone. Have an idea for a game? Drop it on our feedback site at feedback.mixer.com.
How do I get on the HypeZone?
- In order to be on a HypeZone channel, you'll need to be one of the closest to that victory on Mixer. If lucky enough, HypeZone will pick you and you'll get a surprise boost of audience to cheer you on.
How to avoid getting "missed" by the HypeZone:
- In order for the HypeZone to potentially pick you up, you need to:
- Have the "alive" counter clear of obstruction (overlays, alerts, etc).
- Have the game screen fill the entire stream view (no borders making the game smaller).
- Not be in a co-stream. Due to a temporary issue with duplicate audio streams, co-streams aren't displayed on the HypeZone right now
How do I opt out of potentially being featured on HypeZone?
- At the moment, the only way to opt out is to add "[NHZ]" (aka "no hype zone"), without the quotes, to your stream title.
Have you encountered an issue with the HypeZone? Reach out to us at mixer.com/contact.