How to use XSplit
- Download XSplit at https://www.xsplit.com/#broadcaster
- Once downloaded and installed, head to Broadcast > Set up a new output > Mixer
- This will open XSplit's Setup Wizard and you'll be prompted to Authorize your Mixer account. Select Authorize and sign in to the account you want to stream to.
- After authorizing, the Setup Wizard will determine the best ingest server, connection speed, and resolution for your setup. Click finish once it's done running.
- This will bring up your Mixer Properties, where you can custom your stream settings. However everything should be in order if you used the setup wizard. Note if you want to stream with our sub-second FTL service, you'll want to check "Use FTL (Beta)" or else you will be using RTMP with a higher delay. Click OK to save the settings.
- That's it, you're all setup! You can now select Broadcast again and click the profile you just setup to go live on Mixer! If you want to learn about more of XSplit's capabilities, check out their XSplit Academy!
- For more in depth information on setting up different resolutions and quality, see here.
If you have troubles getting started, contact us and we'll do what we can to assist you.