- How do I change my username?
- You may change your username once every 30 days via the “Change Username” option at https://mixer.com/me/account/security
- My name is already taken, how do I claim it?
- If your desired name is in use by a Mixer user (even if they are inactive), in almost every case, you will need to select a new name. For exceptions please see the Name Release Policy.
- I wish to delete my account.
- We’re sorry to see you go, but if you wish to remove your account from Beam, you can do so by clicking “DELETE ACCOUNT” at https://mixer.com/me/account/security From there you will be asked to enter your password and confirm. (Please note that deleting your account will not free up the username or email address to be used again on Mixer. If you think you will want to use the same username or email address with Mixer in the future, you should make sure to change those before deleting your account.)
- How do I change my password?
- You may change your password at https://mixer.com/me/account/security
- How do I change my email address on my account?
- You may change your email at https://mixer.com/me/account/settings
- How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication?
- You may enable 2FA by heading to https://mixer.com/me/account/security and clicking “ENABLE” From there you will be instructed on how to complete the process. Please save your recovery codes incase you lose your 2FA device! If you lose your device and code, we will not be able to grant you access to your account.