A Video on Demand (VoD) is a recording of a previous stream that is automatically saved on Mixer.
- Anyone can view your VoDs from your channel page (as soon as your stream ends and the VoD finishes processing).
- You can download, delete, or check the processing status of your VoDs from your VoD management page.
VoD FAQ: Why can't I watch my VoD?
- VoD recording must be enabled with the "Keep recordings [VoDs] of my streams" option on your manage channel page before your stream starts in order for the VoD to be saved (VoD recording is disabled by default).
- VoDs with a blue thumbnail indicate that they are still processing (and will become available as soon as processing is done).
- VoDs shorter than 5 minutes are not saved.
VoD FAQ: How long do VoD stay on the site?
- VoDs are retained for 14 days for Regular and Pro users, and for 90 days for Partners users.
- Some channels (such as official esports and event channels) have a longer retention limit due to business reasons.
If your VoD didn’t save, or can't be viewed after it's finished processing, please contact us and we’ll help you out.