A Video on Demand (VoD) is a recording of a previous stream that is automatically saved on Mixer.
- Anyone can view your VoDs from your channel page (as soon as your stream ends and the VoD finishes processing).
- You can download, delete, or check the processing status of your VoDs from your VoD management page.
VoD FAQ: Why can't I watch my VoD?
- VoD recording must be enabled with the "Keep recordings [VoDs] of my streams" option on your manage channel page before your stream starts in order for the VoD to be saved (VoD recording is disabled by default).
- VoDs with a blue question mark next to them indicate that they are still processing (and will become available as soon as processing is done).
- VoDs shorter than 5 minutes are not saved.
- VoDs are retained for 14 days for Regular and Pro users, and for 90 days for Partners users.
If your VoD didn’t save, or can't be viewed after it's finished processing, please contact us and we’ll help you out.