If you come across a streamer or user on Mixer that you feel has violated our Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct, please report them to our staff team for review. Please note that abuse of the report button is a violation of our terms of service and can result in suspension or ban from Mixer.
To report a user in chat, you can click on their name and choose “report”, this will open the "Report User" form on the page. Please fill out as much information as possible in the “additional details” field. This will help our staff team better understand the situation and take the appropriate action.
To report a channel for going against our terms of service or rules of conduct, you can do so by clicking on the “report” button from their profile page. Clicking this icon will open the "Report channel" form on the page. Please fill out the reason for the report so that our team can take the appropriate action.
Examples of Issues to report:
- Harassment or defamation of others: The reported user is directly harassing the streamer or viewer.
- Hate Speech: The reported user has used Racism, Sexism, Homophobia or other hate speech.
- Offensive Username: The reported user's username violates the Rules of Conduct.
- Self Destructive Behavior: The reported user was using excessive drinking, physically harming oneself, endangering oneself in any way while broadcasting.
- Copyrighted Material: The reported user was re-streaming another channel’s content without permission or streaming TV shows, movies, or sports on TV.
- Impersonation: The reported user has attempted to impersonate other persons, Mixer staff or volunteers.
- Spam: The reported user was spamming chat or soliciting in other streamer’s channels after.
- Botting or hacking of online games: The reported user was seen hacking, botting or cheating in online games.
- Streaming games before release without permission: The reported user was seen playing a game before the release date without permission from the game company or developers.
- Porn or Other Sexually Explicit Content: The reported user has displayed content involving nudity, sexual intercourse, or pornography.
- Underaged (person under the age of 13): The reported user is under the age of 13 or is featuring someone under the age of 13 on their account.
- Attempts to evade suspension: The reported user has created a new account after being suspended or banned.