- Signing up with Mixer is easy! Access Mixer.com in a modern browser, on either PC or mobile. You’ll find the registration button in the top right corner. Simply login or create a new Microsoft account and you're ready to go! If you like, you can change your username in your account settings once every 30 days, and it should show up after you logout and back in again.
- An email will automatically be sent to the email address you provided with a confirmation code. You can manually enter it into the form provided or select the “Activate my account” button from the email directly. After entering, don’t forget to click the “Confirm” button.
- Now that your account is created, you’ll want to supply your profile with additional information about you and your channel. Start by clicking the dashboard icon in the top right, followed by the “Manage Channel” tab, then "Customize".
- On the right side, the first thing you’ll notice is your profile image. You will want to change this before you stream, as this image will appear everywhere you’re on Mixer. Choose wisely and ensure it complies with the ToS, with dimensions at least 256 x 256 and no larger than 6 mb in file size.
- Further down the page is your Channel Intro. This bit of information can be seen when people link your channel on Twitter, so put the important stuff in first!
- Below that, you’ll find spots to link your social media and other networks for connecting with your viewers. These will show on your profile page. When finished, click the “save” button.
- When you’re satisfied with the changes made to your profile, click the “SAVE” button at the bottom left of the page. You will receive a “Saved successfully!” message in the bottom right confirming your information is saved.
- Now that your account has been created, you’ll want to jump right in and start watching streamers to get a feel for what Mixer is all about. Click “all streamers” in the top left to get started. On the left, you can choose a specific game to browse. At the top, you’ll be able to choose between seeing all streams, or our “Up and Coming” category, which spotlights smaller streams with high-quality content.
- If you like what you see and you think you’ll want to return to the streamer’s channel, click the “follow” button in the top left (the heart icon). That streamer will now rise to the top of the browse page for you, when they’re live, and you’ll be able to find them in your network tab to set email preferences.
Have more questions? Submit a request