- Starting with Xbox OS version: 10.0.15063.1005 (RS2_RELEASE_XBOX_1703.170323-1228) fre (Release date: 03/29/2017
- Starting with Windows 10 Creators Update (Release date: 04/11/2017)
Xbox users can see the following Mixer on Xbox Support articles:
- Mixer on Xbox One Setup
- Create a Mixer account
- Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account
- Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10
- Why can't I broadcast my Xbox game on Mixer?
Mixer users can see the following Mixer on Xbox Support articles:
How can I adjust the resolution/bitrate/FPS of my Xbox stream?
- Currently there is no way for the user to adjust these settings. Mixer will automatically adjust this based on your current network connection. If your connection get worse or better, the stream will adjust accordingly.
Why is my camera sometimes small while streaming via Xbox?
- The camera size is technically always the same, however if your stream defaults to 720p, it will appear bigger on stream. If your stream defaults to 1080p, it will appear smaller.