Definition of Sparks and EXP-Experience Points?
- Sparks are our site wide currency. You acquire these by watching streams and streaming yourself. They can be used on things like purchasing teams or using the interactive controls on streams.
- EXP (experience points) are earned in the same way as Sparks. Once you get enough of EXP, you'll level up your account to unlock new features and show your prestige to the world!
You earn Sparks on Mixer by:
- Broadcasting Streams (50/min)
- Viewing Streams (50/min)
Multipliers and Bonuses
Mixer has some multipliers and bonuses that affect how many sparks you earn:
- If your account is Pro, you'll earn 100 sparks a minute site wide
- If you Subscribe to a channel, you'll earn 100 sparks a minute whilst watching this channel
The above two multipliers do not stack. With them the maximum you can earn is 100 a minute.
On Channel One, you'll gain a Bonus 25 Spark a minute.
You can use Sparks to do things such as:
- Create Teams (for 5,000 Sparks)
- Enable Interactive games (such as Minecraft)
- Launch Skills on a channel
- And use many other apps the community comes up with! (such as Soundboards)